Friday, October 11, 2013

{welcome baby Presley}

As Some of you may know I was to have a scheduled Induction On October 1st - my 38-ish week mark ... well, on Monday Sept 30, my little babe tryed to have other plans, as the morning BEFORE my induction, my water broke... at first it was a breeze, i mean it!, i had VERY mild contractions however almost NOTHING was happening... so after all that I ended up getting induced anyways... I will spare you any *ehem* gory *ehem* details but i will say, once I started progressing it took LESS than one and a half hours to go from 2 cm dilated to holding baby in my arms <3 <3<3  (no time to get any drugs)
I was able to take some photos :-D inspite of just pushing out a baby :-P

Counting contractions and the arrival

WELCOME PRESLEY!

Bath Time

Bath Time

Home Time
Worth every oz of pain <3 <3 <3

Cheers
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment