Thursday, August 4, 2011

{what to wear Wednesdays}

So I have decided to do a {what to wear Wednesdays} and/or {fashion Fridays} segment on my blog (only a few minutes late tonight). Now, I may not post every week and sometimes I may post twice a week, it all depends on how I feel. :-) That being said, I am SUPER stocked about the recent and upcoming weddings I have been invited to shoot/ shadow! As a photographer, you have to attempt to keep sort of a low profile at these things (or at least try to blend in as your sticking a camera in everyone's face). So its always nice to do this with black or dark clothes, it can be a pain in the blistering sun for 12 hours a day, but hey, it's just the price you pay for following your dreams <3
This, however: is my dream outfit! I love the romantic yet professional feel the lace tights bring to it. The shoes are function-able yet stylish and at $1000, this Mulberry camera bag is to DIE for! Oh and its not all black :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment