Sunday, September 22, 2013

{37 weeks - and a couple days}

Well my busy life has finally stopped.....uuuuuhh let me explain .... I just mean that all the photo shoots and makeups (bridal) I had booked before baby came are now done! I am officially OFF WORK (except house work but that NEVER ends) just in the nick-of-time too because on Friday I found out that if I don't have Presley by week 38-39, the suggest INDUCTION! :-O This means I will have Baby in less than 2 weeks EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK .... I'm a little bit freaking out for a few reasons -  #1. I have heard on MANY occasions that induction is more painful (I didn't think that was even possible) - #2. I am still not as prepared as I should be (especially considering that this is my second so you would think i would have known better) - #3. It is still very surreal, that I will have a 3 year old AND a Newborn! - I guess this is as good as prepared gets for me right now... I still need to wash baby clothes, cook and freeze some meals, PACK MY HOSPITAL BAG, on top of a list of things we don't even have.... UHG! ... Bring it ON!




Some of the Cute Pom-Poms I made to hang from Presley's ceiling in place of a mobile (we couldn't find one we liked)

No comments:

Post a Comment