Sunday, September 29, 2013

{hospital bag - baby edition}



With my induction date FAST approaching I figured instead of baking up a storm, I maybe should pack the bag for me and the baby - well needless to say, I got a little distracted when it came to packing my bag (so there is 2 days till I get induced and still no mommy bag :-P )

I am probably forgetting something in there but this is what I have put in to bring -

2 fleece sleepers
2 cotton sleepers
3 t-shirt onzies
1 long sleeve onzie
3 receiving blankets
3 pairs of socks
3 cute headband bows
3 pairs of scratch mittens
2 newborn soothers
Mini Diaper cream (she probably wont need this I just think it is tiny and cute)
Trial size diaper wipes
2 newborn diapers (the hospital provides diapers and wipes)
1 fluffy blanket

Sleepers

bow headbands

newborn soothers

cute toy (just because)

scratch mittens

socks


Cheers
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment